Whether you are an educational organization, a not-for-profit or a community group, you need to reach and resonate with a diverse audience in a way that tells your story and compels people to become engaged with you. Your tone needs to be consistent and in line with your brand in every channel, from your website to marketing and communications with key stakeholders.
Our writers have many years of experience writing a for diverse group of organizations. This experience has given us valuable insight into how to bring the core of your brand – what you stand for – into all of your communications.
Some of the organizations we’ve written for include:
- The University of Lethbridge Faculty of Education
- Hamilton Wentworth District School Board
- Hamilton Wentworth District School Board Foundation
- Holy Spirit School Division
- Bright Run Canada
- Green Acres Foundation
- Elder Abuse Alberta
- Social Housing in Action (City of Lethbridge)
- The Escarpment Cancer Research Institute (Juravinski Cancer Centre)